Club Lanza Info is the club for Lanzarote Lovers, which opened on 1st September 2019, offering more information, regular meet ups and much more.
Who is it for?
- Club Lanza Info is aimed at Lanzarote Lovers – you come here at least once a year, some of you several times a year.
- You want more information and you want it more in-depth than the average visitor
- You want to connect with other, like minded people on the island
- You want to experience more of what the island offers than most people
What do we get?
- A dedicated, password protected website which only members can see, with detailed articles, hidden gems, videos and opinion pieces written by the team
- Monthly webinars, open only to members, where you can ask questions of the Lanzarote Information team
- A private forum for members where you can share ideas and experiences with each other about the island and interact with our team
- Quarterly get togethers with members on the island and the Lanzarote Information team – stuff like a tapas crawl in Arrecife, a walk in the hills or a day on a cracking beach
- Discounted car hire
- Discounts or special offers from our advertisers (but please don’t think of it as a “Discount club”)
- And more things as we think of them – we’ll always look to add value.
How much does it cost?
€10 per month or €100 per year if you want a discounted membership.
One promise we make is that the price will never increase for existing members. Even when we increase the price in the future, it will always remain the same once you join.
Note that a couple or family will only require one membership of Club Lanza Info for their partner or immediate family to enjoy all the benefits of membership.
It’s not for me….
That’s cool. This isn’t for everyone, and we appreciate and understand that. Rest assured that the main Lanzarote Information website and social channels will always be there, and will always be free to access. Nothing will change for you, and we hope you continue to enjoy what we offer.
Excellent! Come on in and join the rest of us. The community is thriving, with a lively forum, lots of interesting people, loads of great content about Lanzarote, and the next few meet-ups and webinars detailed for you.