Here are the full terms of car hire arranged with us.
The tariff includes:
- Unlimited mileage
- Local taxes (IGIC or VAT)
- Free airport service
- Second driver free
- Baby seat and booster cushions included
- Free bookings amendment and cancellation
- Fully comprehensive insurance with no excess*. It is included: personal accident cover –PAI-, collision damage waiver –CDW-, Total coverage in case of the theft of the car –TP-.
*For premium cars there is an excess of €300
The tariff does not include:
- Damage to wheels (rims) and tyres.
- It is forbidden to drive the vehicle off asphalted roads or in forbidden or dangerous areas (such as sand roads, beaches, mountains, etc).
- Lost keys or damage to the key or the remote control.
- Damage caused by filling the tank with the wrong fuel (Inadequate refuelling.)
- Accident or damages caused by inadequate (dangerous) driving or driving under the influence of alcohol or other substances.
- Any damage caused by bad parking.
- The charges of any possible law intervention because of any traffic violation.
- Personal belongings inside the car
- The minimum age to rent a vehicle is 23 years old and 1 year experience. (For premium or sports cars, higher age limits apply – please ask.)
- You return the vehicle with the same fuel as collected. (There is no deposit taken for fuel).
- The vehicle is only to be driven by persons as named on contract.
- The vehicle is not to be transferred between islands without the permission.
- The driving license must be valid for driving in Europe with a minimum of 1 year of driving experience.
- Traffic fines are the responsibility of the clients.
Here’s where to go to get a price for car hire from us: Car Hire Enquiry