Ollie from Wine Tours Lanzarote has updated us this month on what’s been going on in Lanzarote’s vineyards.
At this time of year, the focus switches from the vines to the wine, as the winemakers focus on creating the latest vintage, from the grapes that have been harvested:
Ollie tells us
- How much of the wine here is consumed in The Canaries
- That one of the bodegas is exporting wine to Japan!
- The difference between the larger and boutique wine making processes on the island
- How quickly you should drink a young Lanzarote wine
- Which interesting Lanzarote red is Wine Tour’s wine of the month
You can read the full article here: October in the Vineyards.