Have you booked accommodation in Lanzarote where you have an early check out and a late flight home?
Here are some suggestions of places across the island where you can chill out by a pool and make the most of your last day on holiday.
Puerto del Carmen
The Centro Deportivo Fariones is situated in the heart of the resort and a 1 day entry costs €18. You have access to their changing rooms, sauna, jacuzzi, swimming pool, gym, classes and 20% discount off the tennis / padel & squash courts rental fees.
Bakour Lanzarote Splash hotel has a day pass for their 3 saltwater swimming pools, two of which have a pirate ship, slides, water jets and waterfall. The cost is 35€ adults/25€ children (2 to 11 years old) which includes use of the swimming pools/water parks and lunch at the buffet restaurant with drinks included. Drinks and snacks at the pool bar or food truck must be paid for separately. Available from 10:00-19:00.
The day pass is subject to availability and must be arranged directly with the hotel by phone 928 51 35 20 / WhatsApp 685 620 940 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The H10 Rubicón Palace hotel has two types of day passes available which can be purchased online here. The pool day pass with unlimited drinks and snacks is €40 for adults and €20 for children aged 2-11 years old and a deluxe day pass with lunch and unlimited drinks and snacks is €50 for adults and €25 for children aged 2-11 years old. Pool access is from 10:00-18:00. La Choza pool bar for drinks & snacks is open from 11:00-17:00. Lunch for the deluxe pass is served between 13:00-15:00.
Oasis Marina Bay at Marina Rubicón has a swimming pool with Balinese beds which are bookable for brunch at €35pp, or a sunbed at €30pp (limited to a maximum time of 3 hours).
Labranda Alyssa Suites hotel has a selection of day passes that can be booked via WhatsApp +34 652 192 514 or online. You need to take your own towels. Children aged 0-3 years old are free, and 4-11 years are at 50% discount of the adult price.
- Day pass 09:00-18:00 €45 per adult (buffet breakfast, AI drinks – not premium brands, snacks pool bar, buffet lunch, entertainment, pool access)
- Day pass 10:30-18:00 €35 per adult (AI drinks – not premium brands, snacks pool bar, buffet lunch, entertainment, pool access)
- Day pass 10:30-23:00 €55 per adult (AI drinks (not premium), snacks pool bar, buffet lunch, entertainment, pool access, buffet dinner – long trousers required for gentlemen)
- Day pass 18:00-23:00 € €35 per adult (AI drinks, buffet dinner – long trousers required for gentlemen, animation shows)
The Radisson Blu Resort Lanzarote has two day passes available, which can be arranged in advance by phone 928 826 640 or via reception at the hotel. Access to all 4 pools is available from 10:00-18:00. This is an adults ony hotel from 16+ years upwards.
- A breakfast and pool pass priced at €40pp. Breakfast is served from 07:00-11:00. Includes a welcome glass of Cava.
- A dinner and pool pass priced at €50pp. Buffet dinner is served at the Tremor Restaurant from 19:00-20:00. 1 hour complimentary room access.
The Aquapark in Costa Teguise is a good option for families to spend their last day, tiring the kids out so they sleep on the flight home! The park is open from April to December 10:00 – 18:00. Adults cost €22.50 and children 4-12 years old €16 for a full day. Or 16€ and 12€ respectively for a half day entry from 15:00. There is a €3 bus service available from Playa Blanca and Puerto del Carmen.
The Costa Calero Hotel & Thalasso Spa offers a choice of day passes including breakfast, lunch or dinner with spa and pool access. Prices range from €20-€56 per person. You can book online here.
Any or all of these are made much easier if you have a hire car.