This E-Book consists of details of ten walks you can do in Lanzarote, ranging from short and easy walks in the resort areas to some more challenging ones you can do in the countryside of Lanzarote.
We've done each walk and written it up with information on the route and what you can expect to see on it. It should be noted these aren't detailed walking guides with maps and distances, but merely our observations as we have been out walking. Each walk has many full colour photos which will show you the way and what to look for.
The ten walks are:
- A city walk along the coast from Arrecife to Matagorda
- Walking the Red de Paseos in the family resort of Costa Teguise
- A seaside walk in the south of the island Paseo Maritimo, Playa Blanca
- Exciting walk into the valley of a thousand plams - Malpaso Way, Haria
- See Lanzarote's only dam - Presa de Mala - Lanzarote’s Dam
- A coastal short walk from Puerto del Carmen to Puerto Calero
- A challenging walk for the fit - Mirador del Rio to Risco de Famara
- An easy coastal walk - Puerto Calero to Playa Quemada
- A discovery walk - Cueva del Agua, Los Cocoteros
- Another south of the island walk - San Marcial del Rubicon, Playa Blanca
The E-Book will come to you as a downloadable PDF, which you can view on a phone, tablet or computer and you can print the walks if you prefer them on paper. You can also add them to your Kindle. Connect your Kindle to your computer, and simply drag the PDF into the "Documents" folder.