Lanzarote’s Most Popular Newsletter
We’ve been publishing our famous newsletter every week since 2008 – it’s packed full of island news, ideas for things to do, opinion, photos, videos, restaurant reviews and even some gossip.
If you’re a regular visitor to Lanzarote, the newsletter is something you should read every week, keeping you in touch with all things Lanzarote, 52 weeks of the year. Share in the events that take place here, the seasons, the triumphs and tragedies, and stay up to date with everything Lanzarote.
Every week we:
- Shoot a video somewhere on the island for the newsletter
- Post the photos we’ve taken during the week
- Share all the latest news and information from the island, with comment
- Tell you what’s happening on the island the following week
- Give you links to all the new articles on the website
- Cover subjects that don’t appear on the regular Lanzarote Information website
Our readers love it!
Obviously you don’t want to pay for something that isn’t useful to you, so we offer a free trial period for everyone subscribing to our newsletter. Just subscribe today, and you’ll get the next two issues without charge, so you can decide for yourself.
When you subscribe, you will be asked to put card details or Paypal details into our system – that’s so you can be verified. We won’t charge you until your two week trial is up, and you can cancel at any time. Even if you forget to cancel, just email us, and we’ll do it for you, and refund any payment made.
The newsletter is €36 for a full year, just 69 cents per edition, or there’s a monthly option at €4 per month.
Once you subscribe, the price is fixed for life – it will never increase.
Ready to subscribe?
Here’s where you can choose which option you want. Lanzarote Information Newsletter