The 9th edition of the “Semana de la Mini Tapa”, dubbed “A tasteful week”, will take place in Tías from the 11th to the 16th of November, 2019.
A group of seven establishments in the town of Tías create a tapa that you can sample during the week for the very reasonable set price of €3.50, which includes a drink (a glass of house wine, a small beer, a soft drink or water).
The process is simple: order the “Tapa Especial” at any of the participating establishments, where you can also get your card and then get it stamped.
Once you have had them all, fill in your details on the card and you can choose your favourite tapa by marking it with an X. Cast your vote by dropping the card in any of the boxes designated to that effect, also at the establishments. Note which days and times the mini tapa can be ordered as these vary from one place to another.
There are all distributed between the Avenida Central, Calle Libertad and Calle Luchada.
1. Churrería Teyo y Aya with the mini tapa “Jatravillo”
Monday to Friday from 12h to 21:30h
2. Ca’ Marcos with the mini tapa “Capitán”
Monday to Friday from 13h to 22h, closed on Tuesday.
These first two tapas are a mystery as no hints are given as to what they are made out of. Hopefully that will tempt those of the most curious and adventurous of palates.
3. Sabores with the mini tapa” Mini Burger Sabores”, the house mini burger
Monday to Friday from 16h to 20h.
4. Luna Nueva Gastropatas with the mini tapa “Explosión crujiente con Jack Daniels”, a crunchy explosion with Jack Daniels
Monday to Sunday from 13h to 16h and from 19h to 22:30h
5. Hamburguesería Capi Blas with the mini tapa “Ensaladilla de Batata”, a sweet potato Russian salad
Monday to Friday from 9h to 23h
6. Mesón El Pueblo with the mini tapa “Frutos de Mar en Salsa Malvasía Volcánica”, seafood in a local wine sauce
Monday to Friday from 13h to 16h and from 19h to 23h.
7. La Posada with the mini tapa “Delicias del Mar”
Monday to Friday from 13h to 21h.
All the voting cards will enter in a draw with the following prizes:
– A handbag from Calzados Tono
– A dinner for two at Arepera Millo y Millo
– A permanent manicure at Salón de Uñas Anmy
– And a lunch or dinner for 2 at Arráyate Un Millo.
Also, with as little as one stamp on your card you can opt for a 10% discount in Galerías Laura and decorative items at Yani Floristería during this week.
Finally, on Saturday the 16th, coinciding with International Children’s Day, there will be the “Fiesta de la Mini Tapa” with plenty of children’s activities and live music at the Avenida Central from 11h to 19h.
Programme for Saturday 16th November:
11:30h Totó the Clown with his CIRCONETA
13h The suitecase of stories
From 11h to 19h Chidren’s workshops and play area
15h Concert by Los Salvapantallas
17h Concert by Treintytantos
The winners, both of the Tapa Contest and the Draw, will be announced during the “Fiesta de la Mini Tapa”.
Last Updated on