Those of you who visit regularly, or spend a lot of time here, often ask about the best way to learn to speak Spanish. And the answer is via an intensive Spanish course!
Co Co Lingua, based in Yaiza, have the perfect recipe to get your Spanish quickly up to conversational standard, and that will completely change your experience of Lanzarote, opening up a whole new world for you.
Their Super intensive Spanish course combines daily lessons in the classroom, with cultural visits, where you’ll be able to put what you’ve learned into practice – the very best way to reinforce your learning, and giving you an insight into places in Lanzarote you may never have seen.
The intensive Spanish course lasts up to 4 weeks, and you’ll be learning in small groups of up to 6 people, and the lessons consist of:
- Practice listening and speaking
- Targeted linguistic activities
The cultural activities, which follow on from the lessons, include things like:
- A visit to a museum and Aloe Vera shop, the crafts centre & tapas bar in Yaiza
- A visit to the El Grifo winery in La Geria
- A visit to the Timanfaya visitor centre
- A meal and visit to an artisan winery
- An afternoon at the green lagoon, salt pans and village of El Golfo
- A visit to the volcano region of Timanfaya
- A visit to Monumento Campesino
- A visit to a cheese shop
It’s the very best way to learn Spanish. Find out more here. Co Co Lingua.